Getting Your Kids Through Church ...... - Nov ‘11
The tour is happening in November of this year - the best locations to consider attending from our diocese are:
- CAMBRIDGE - Tuesday 22nd November - The Corn Exchange
- READING - Wednesday 23rd November - The Hexagon
- BRISTOL - Thursday 24th November - Colston Hall
You will find further details of pricing and other locations on the flyer, which is available to download, as well as on thier website.
A Challenging Message:
International speaker and best-selling author, Rob Parsons, has brough insight and inspiration to thousands of families since founding Care for the Family. With passion and humour, Rob will help us understand what we can change in our homes, our churches, our hearts - which will make it less likely that a generation will be lost to the church.
- God has no grandchildren - how children find a faith of their own
- The jelly-mould syndrome - there is no 'one size fits all'
- Facing up to the 'Big Five' - the main killers of faith
- Creating a sense of belonging - making sure our kids feel they fit in
- Giving our children a vision
- Handling the three disappointments that come to all of us